- Everglades National Park, Florida
- Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Amazon Rain Forrest, South America
- Venice, Italy
- The Maldives
- Dead Sea, Jordan
- Okapi Wildlife Reserve, Congo
- Polar Bear Habitat, Manitoba, Canada
- Simien Mountains National Park, Ethiopia
Don’t Regret Your Travel Decisions
Summer is approaching fast and many people are thinking about the next place they want to travel to. A summer vacation can be one of the most relaxing times in a person’s life, but choosing a place can be a time-consuming hassle.
A recent story on Bing Travel brought in a new perspective on how to pick your vacation spots. Why not travel to the places that will be disappearing first? This slide show talks about 10 popular travel destinations that are soon to disappear. They cover the Great Barrier Reef in Australia that is being effected by the climate change, all the way to Venice, Italy that is fighting the rising sea and the sinking land. Don’t let these beautiful places disappear before you get a chance to take a vacation there.
Here’s a list of the places they suggest: